OMG life stop.

Hey everyone :)
So allot of things have happened lately...
I realized that school is not for me. I mean im not good at anything! My grades are low, i have dyslexia and my dad promised that i would take oral tests a year ago, but he hasn't even visited my teachers, so i don't know how i'm going and it really saddens me because they only go for Emie. My i have social problems. i can make friends from the 3rd grade, i cant make from the second, because they are ALL snobbish spoiled idiots.
Now about that Emie thing, ive noticed that she is the main theme in my family. Every fight begins thanks to her and she is the loved one. Though i try and work harder my dad praises her the most. And i know that he doesn't understand it and if he reads this he will probably say that that's not true i worry about you as much as i do with Emie and all that shit that annoy me. I cant say that im fine with it because im not, it really breaks my heart and i don't really have anyone to help me about it. The only REAL friend that i have is peter.
One day i disguised with my mom about my problem and she said that im just saying it for attention and im
selfish and not Cinderella. But ohwell.

A few days ago i hit my head on gym class and i was really dizzy and sleepy. I was warned about that but i was like 'hahahha its nothing :>" And then it happened. On music class i suddenly slept or fainted. None noticed though... Then i went to the nurses office and slept for two hours. It was a weird day.

I have noticed that i am having hallucinations as well. Its nothing big , but there is always a small litle brownish man standing on my door, shadows or birds and rats. Im not telling anyone because they are not going to believe me.

So that's all i guess :3 Ill make sure to write soon

    xxx MairicOn ♥

P.s. I got into the cross stitches club and Peter got to lunch and chat with all the spoiled assholes of my generation. I feel sorry for him <:I

No comments:

Post a Comment