I'M BACK

Hello world!!!
It's been a really long time now, hasn't it? Well, I have got an important announcement to make for you c:
I have changed in a really good way!!! I'm now allot happier, so thankfully for most of you there will no longer see any "I hate my life" posts in this blog. Actually I think it would be a good idea if i talk to you about the "new" Mary


Now, I finally got rid of the lames asshole in the world. I know we used to be great friends, butt i never realized what the fuck i was doing. EVERYONE thinks he is sissy ass no-life loser, so people started thinking the same for me and my sister and they stopped inviting us to awesome shit like paintball!!! PAINTBALL I MEAN WHAT?! Butt once I said that i don't like him, everything turned awesome!!! I'm meeting almost everyday my friends that i know since I was 5, some other friends invited us to this park called adventure park in which I had a BLAST and my psychology is more balanced, because i don't have to worry about his life.
I finally started i diet! I have lost 2 kg! I wasn't really fat, just a bit chubby :> Butt compared to the 4th grade Mary I'm FAT. I used to be really skinny, when something happened and I gained weight.
I take care of myself. This, in my opinion is a   h u g e   success. Because taking care of myself means that my room is, well, usually clean, every morning i brush my teeth and hair I wash my face  I wake up early so i have time to eat breakfast, I bathe -yeah that's something haha- and I try to keep my temper ♥

I have accomplished so many things in my opinion, don't you think?

Another HUGE thing that happened to me is that...
OMG GORILLAZ I CANT TAKE THIS AMOUNT OF AWESOMENESS.
I don't know how it happened!!! Butt i CAN'T stop thinking about Gorillaz!!! Everything i think about them is unbelievably awesome!! and I LOVE Murdoc he is d'bawmb. I feel sorry for my best friend because I have told her everything about them :P

Ok, Thats all for one post c: I'll see you all lovelies tomorrow ♥

Mary xxx

1 comment: