What a shitty day.

Hello everyone c:
It's really cold here! I'm wearing a sweater and I'm still cold. I prefer cold weather than hot though so i guess is alright ♥
Today was a bad day for me again. At the school bus i didn't talk to anyone, my social life is getting even more depressing and I'm afraid that my grades are going to be low again.
So i was alone again all day and the usual, and i felt really depressed. At the big break i went to the library and i saw my sister with her friend. So i sat next to her and i did my maths homework.
But then my day got even worse. all thanks to the math quiz. I didn't even got a grade for it because i was that bad. But i know my skills and I know that i could do waaay better than that. I just was really sad that day so i didn't fill most of gaps, as i said before :/

When i returned home I started crying about my social life and skills. My mom and sis helped me out though c:. Afterwards Peter called so that we can arrange in which clubs we were going to be in, because we were both late for the due date. We picked really weird clubs: Lunch and chat, a club in which you bring food and you talk, Rhetoric i have no idea, and The STITCHES CLUB!!! LIKE WOW SERIOUSLY XD

So that's basically it for today :>

If you want to, you can add me on Skype mairi.c0n

I'd seriously love to talk to someone c:

Baibai~
   MairiCon ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment