YAYYY :D (May 24, 2012, 12:41:44 AM)


I am now at the schools library again  I finished the Geography exams a few minutes ago and i am pretty sure that i will get a good grade! Now I have no idea what to do and I dont know where the flipnote is  Emie (lolwhatflipnote 8D)


Anyway, the bad news are that due to get out of school with our parents or with friends or whatever, whe need a special peace of paper that has got our parents signature and schools aproval. BUT im pretty sure that I left it at home. Hopefully Emie brought it, so that i can say that she is my sister, which is true btw, and then we can go . If not then we are screwed because we will have to what for 4 hours >:I 


I dont really have a problem with that, but unfortunetly i am REALLY hungry and we dont have any money... So we will die, OR i can eat Emie instead. 


Well, I hope that I will see Emie soon beacuse i am bored and hungry <:U

No comments:

Post a Comment