Allos everyone :D (+Atheism) (May 31, 2012, 12:33:44 AM)


So I'm again in the school library. I finished the literature exams and i have so many thing to do here. Seriusly. But the problem is that i am really hungry.

Anyway my point is that I am currently questioning about God. I Really want to talk to someone about this, but i as Emie says i dont want to change anyones mind about God. And no, Emie, Its not Ricky Gervais's fault, I've been questioning myself since November.

So I am searching for books that talk about Atheism and Gods existance. Thou In my opinion, God does not exist, since we dont have ANY proof about him, Jesus and i dont believe in the bible. Nothing to be honest.

Another problem is that there are so many anoying people in here that ares shouting, laughing and there are some friends of mine in here that i really like, but i dont want them to see me with a bunch of atheism books, until i am 100% sure that i am an atheist.

Although i feel bad because for 12 years I've been a christian and my mum really believes in God and stuff. And also i am using alot th "Oh my God" expressions.

I will talk with my religious teacher about this. And when i will be 100% percent sure about atheism I might ask to not take religious class.

So now i am waiting for Emie, and the people in here REALLY Annoy me!!!

Goodbye, for now ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment