I am such an idiot :( (May 22, 2012, 12:50:42 AM)


Today we wrote Math exams. I have been preparing myself for this for a couple of months. I was so sure that i will write 19-20/20.The last 30 minutes i screwed up. The most of thr class left, I started getting nervus smd i paniced! I wrote as quickly as i could and I'm pretty sure now that I'm going to get maximum 14. I am really upset right now and I feel mostly bad for my parents, Beacuse im sure that they will get really mad at me. I really want to go home, (im in my schoold library) but Emie is writing exams and the school busses are leavening after she finishes, therefore I cannot leave. I have absolutly nothing to do here. I dont want to be on the internet beacuse i look like a stupid foreveralone persone. Which is kinda true now that i think about it... Anyway I want to suicide and punch myself beacuse i hate me. Thats all for now :I

No comments:

Post a Comment