Meeting the class :3

Today I went to my school :D. But not for class... Just to meet the teachers, the students and see our classes :)
But i am not in the same class with some of my friends :( But My class is awesome ^_^ I am in the same class with:

1) One of my best friends and one other of my friends :3

2) One friend of mine that i haven't seen her since nursery school
3) A girl that is a best friend of 2 of my friends from my nursery school -again-

ISN'T THAT AWESOME?!

An other amazing fact of my new school is that the starbucks coffee is near my school :) So i can go with my sis (or friends and drink some coffee, milkshake, chocolate or eat some awesome sweet stuff :D

My sister is a 3rd grade middle school student! She is amazing and i adore her :) We sometimes fight; But for really stupid reasons. She helps me out with everything. But she dosen't help herself... I try to help her. But sometimes i can't help her :/ And now that she has a problem with a friend i don't really know what to do...

Anyways :P That is all for now...





Oh also :(
My dad told me that he wont let me use my computer :( Because he wants me to focus on my homework and school :/ But i will beg him to let me write on this blog :)


BaiBai<3
~~~~~~Mary Con :3

No comments:

Post a Comment