Awesome day :]

Today two friends of mine called me! Wow~! Is this how it works on middle school?

So after that my mom told me that she is going at the supermarket. I decided to go with her :)

IT WAS AWESOME -overexcited...-

We bought some awesome stuff too :) So, we bought noodles, we also bought yumyum noodles :) Mine was chicken flavor


Emie's was with beef flavor


We bought some other yummy tasty super awesome Asian food :3 and some other stuff.




When we arrived, i decided to make the yum yum noodles for me and Emie!!!

Emie told me that the beef flavor was awesome :DD I was really glad when i heard that ^__^

Mine was awesome too! But it was REALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLY
REALLY SPICY!!!
And that was because i added all the red chilly =__= I mean, my voice changed!! -for one minute :P-

And now i am making lemon pieeeee ^U^<~ Rape face...


So I went to continue my lemon pie. I hate that lemon pie >:#sdfgh

I waited 30 min. for the cream to clot e_e

BaiBai <3 for now ;3

No comments:

Post a Comment