Whaaat

Hello everyone :D

I just want to say that i have been watching my statistics lately, and i cant believe that there are so many people reading this blog :D And i want to thank you so much and that it kinda means allot to me :)

Also on Tuesday i am writing Ancient Greek Exams, and then i am finished :D
Although, where the hell is the point with Ancient Greek???I mean, I personalty will never ever use ancient Greek to speak for example to my sister :I It is absolutely POINTLESS >:( And it is a very difficult lesson in my opinion! If people from all around the world use expressions such as: 'That is Greek to me' Which means I don't understand, then imagine how difficult is to learn Ancient Greek! And there isn't any easy part of it. The Greek language is famous for its rich Vocabulary, weird and difficult Grammar and the emphasis that we use in order to make the word easier to pronounce --...I guess?--. And In ancient greek it is 1000 time harder to write a simple sentence!

Another thing I want to say is that on Friday we went to Saint Lawrence (an English school in Greece) To watch our dad's old teacher giving a speech, because he was getting a pension. My dad was crying from joy, to see that his favorite teacher, was the headmaster of the school, and that he did a such a great job. Although my mom was worried because, before we were about to eat from the buffet, he said that he has got a disease, and feels pain from it so he had to go home, and as he said drink some ouzo! My mom told is that he might have cancer, and he needed his ouzo to relax. She knows because her father (our grandfather) died from cancer at 2005. At this, short of celebration we had to wear dresses and ballerinas. But i didn't wear those special socks because i thought that they were too view-able. As a result, my the back of my feet got badly hurt. Also, the school was on a hill, so there was allot of wind, and because my dress was a bit short and the fabric was light-wight, my dress was getting lifted all the time by the wind. and i got so embarrassed. After we ate a few baklavadakia ☺, we went home.

Yesterday i didn't do anything, at all

But today, my mom went to vote for the elections, my dad went to ride his bicycle, i watched Dexter (the  boy genius) while waiting for Emie to wake up. Before my dad left, he asked me whether i prefer to eat today Pasta, otherwise he is going to get some chicken from Koronia, I said koronia because we lately are chicken very often. Then, when my sister woke up and my dad returned, we watched the last 3 episodes from the office. Emie didn't watch the last two.I;m getting upset because Stephen Merchant and Ricky Gervais are currently by two favourite celebrities/comedians/ awesome people and I have none to talk to about them :I I really like their sense of humor and everything they have done.

That is all for today :).
Before i end this text, I will like to ask you people to comment so that i can understand if you like me talking about my miserble life or not, and maybe, because i dont have any friends, at all if someone of you would like to be my friend :3?

Ok! Bye for now
 xxx Mary ♥

P.s. I you want to, you can follow me on twitter :) (https://twitter.com/#!/mairi_c0n)

No comments:

Post a Comment