So.fucking.hungry.


Soo, I just finished my biology exams and it didn't go well. Well, it makes sense since i didnt study hard as i supposed to to...
I am so hungry, but i am afraid to go to starbucks, because i remembered the fact that the guard told me that if i leave i wont be able to go back, and I have got English exams next, which is a piece of cake

Now i blame myself for giving that extra 10 euros to my starbucks card...If only our school cantin accepted the starbucks card... <:I

But the reason of my hunger, is that my dad woke me up at 7:45am, but the buss leaves at 7:30am. And thats because my dad thought that Emie was writing exams today. And Emie... Instead of telling dad that I was the one who was giving exams, she was acting normal...and i didnt have time to eats or somthing

So now i am going to die in any minute thanks to that.

Anyway, about the conversations, The only one that i have today is the one which i woke up, so if you are interested (lolnope) i will write again a journal in at leat 3 hours.

Now that I am in the library, I am kinda pissed because everyone here is shouting. BUT ISNT THIS SUPPOSED TO BE A FREAKING LIBRRY!?

I'm also pissed because i wanted to go to the buss today to talk to my friends, and show to Peter some motherfucking awesome pucking rainbows song that i downloaded yesterday

Also, I'm just wondering, if i'm swearing too much, because no one else in my age does that, in english and THAT much. Once I swore when my mom was infront of me, and she yelled at me and told me to stop because 'thats not was ladies do'. But that is lame. People can swear, nomater who they are, unless they are under 10 or the queen of england. But I think that she swears aswell. 'Whaaat? Prince William is marring a model???BOLOCKS!!!!' I mean, seriusly, there isnt a person who hasnt swore ever.Except of thw pope. Well... about that, I am pretty sure that he does it too.

ahh man out of topic.
idontcaaare.

I dont know what to do.


I'm bored.

And hungry.

And sleepy.












Lolwat

No comments:

Post a Comment